The DDLES Handguard System is a rounded modular handguard with a picatinny rail on top for a monolithic look with the picatinny rail on the upper receiver. The system that attaches to the barrel nut and the upper receiver keeps alignment with the upper for no rotation when mounted.
The handguard also features a Q.D. sling mount machined into the handguard on both sides and a large internal diameter for mounting 1.375 inch diameter suppressors with the optional accessory rails mounted or a 1.5 inch diameter suppressor without the accessory rails mounted.
Please allow 60-90 for custom order items.
- 6061-T6 or 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Fits Standard profile or Vltor upper
- Type III Hard Coat Anodizing
- Billet Machined
- Features positive engagement with the upper receiver
- Q.D. sling mount on both sides
- Accepts bolt on, side and bottom picatinny rails (Magpul MOE rails and Vltor rails)
- Accepts 1.375 inch diameter suppressors under the rail with accessory rails mounted
- Accepts 1.5 inch diameter suppressors under the rail without accessory rails mounted
Handguard length options:
- 4.25" Pistol length
- 6.48" with a cutout for use with a piston system
- 7.27" Carbine length
- 9.27" Mid-length
- 9.27" with a cutout for use with a piston system